The Investment Industry Association of Canada has named the inductees to its investment industry hall of fame for 2019.
The 2019 inductees are:
- Helen Kearns, president and CEO at Bell Kearns & Associates Ltd.;
- James Pitblado, former chairman at RBC Dominion Securities Inc.;
- Charlie Spiring, founder of Wellington West Holdings Inc., and founder and chairman at Wellington-Altus Private Wealth Inc.;
- Eric Sprott, founder of Sprott Securities Ltd. and Sprott Asset Management LP; and
- W. Robert Wyman, former chairman and CEO at Pemberton Securities Inc. (posthumous).
The new members will be recognized for their achievements at a gala dinner on Oct. 24 in Toronto.