A record number of women are receiving Women in Capital Markets’ WCM Executive Leaders Award, which aims to advance the careers of already accomplished women through coaching and recognition.
The 18 recipients this year will receive six months of individual executive coaching from Felix Global. Since 2008, 74 women have benefited from the program, WCM said.
The 2023 recipients are:
- Anne-Marie Monette, RBC Capital Markets
- Archie Sachdeva, Manulife
- Ashleigh Patterson, Gluskin Sheff & Associates
- Bridget Higgins, Scotiabank Global Banking and Markets
- Élodie Fleury, National Bank Financial Markets
- Heather Killian, CIBC Capital Markets
- Holly Brooks, Manulife
- Karen Couldrey, Scotiabank Global Banking and Markets
- Kiki Lin, Manulife
- Kim Pham, National Bank Financial Markets
- Laura Miller, RBC Capital Markets
- Lisa Deakin, HSBC Bank Canada
- Maria Tihotchi, BMO Capital Markets
- Mehreen Siddique, Manulife
- Norma Valles, TD Securities
- Sandra T. Giannou, National Bank Financial Markets
- Valcony Sun, PwC
- Yasmin Nasser, RBC Capital Markets
The award is part of WCM’s broader mission to accelerate the careers of women at every level in Canadian financial services.