With more than 600 ETFs in Canada, you can no longer ignore these products. This October, Investment Executive will co-host a summit to provide much-needed clarity behind the benefits and challenges of using ETFs. Attend this educational event and learn portfolio construction strategies, what’s next for ETFs, what investors really think of ETFs and what really matters when evaluating these funds.
Join us Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at Arcadian Court, 401 Bay St., Toronto from 7:30 am to 1:30 pm.
Who should attend?
Sophisticated advisors who:
- are looking to improve the ways they already use ETFs, or
- want to learn about innovative ways to integrate ETFs into their practice
- Obtain exclusive insights into how Canadians perceive ETFs
- Learn investment strategies and hear portfolio construction tips from industry experts
- Network with your peers
- Earn up to three CE credits from IIROC, FPSC and The Institute (pending approval)
ETF Summit registration is now closed as the event is sold out.
If you are registered for the ETF Summit, click here to access the ETF Summit online event portal. Sign in using the email address and password you created at registration.
Virtual booth sponsors: