Refine list by
- These simple steps can reduce stress and improve your productivity
- In part two of this three-part series, Rebecca Cowdery, partner with Borden Ladner Gervais LLP in Toronto, discusses Fund Facts requirements for mutual fund sales initiated online or by phone.
- Special FeatureA three-part video series with Rebecca Cowdery
- Check your ego and take a subordinate role, if necessary
- In part one of this three-part series, Rebecca Cowdery, partner with Borden Ladner Gervais LLP in Toronto, discusses the mutual fund point of sale (POS) delivery project, and explains how advisors can use the Fund Facts document to meet their obligations under CRM2.
- ArticleManage the fine line between serving your clients and serving your business
- Team engagement improves productivity
- ArticleHelp new employees understand the organizational culture and provide regular feedback to get them off to a strong start
- April-Lynn Levitt, a coach with The Personal Coach, discusses the three main team structures for financial advisors. She highlights team models associated with the highest books of business and customer satisfaction, and gives tips on how to build a successful team for your practice.
- Develop a screening process to narrow down the pool of applicants and ask probing interview questions to identify the best candidate