Toronto-based Manulife Investment Management plans to terminate a number of funds, the firm said in a release on Tuesday.
The terminations are part of various fund changes to “help streamline our platforms of actively managed investments and further our commitment to offering diverse, strong-performing products,” the firm said in the release.
Effective Oct. 19, 2020, the following mutual funds will be terminated:
- Manulife Canadian Dividend Growth Class
- Manulife Growth Opportunities Class
- Manulife Short Term Yield Class
The investment manager also announced plans to discontinue its Goals-Based Investing Program. The following funds will be discontinued:
- Manulife Diversified Alpha Portfolio
- Manulife Quantitative Fixed Income Fund 2022, 2027, 2032, 2037 and 2042
- Manulife Income Fund 2022, 2027, 2032, 2037, 2042, 2047, 2052, 2057, 2062 and 2067
New purchases of the funds will no longer be available as of market close on Tuesday.