Toronto-based BMO Asset Management Inc. (BMO AM) announced on Wednesday that it will consolidate the units of certain commodities-based ETFs that trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
The units of the following ETFs will be consolidated according to the ratios listed at the close of trading Jan. 25:
- BMO Equal Weight Global Base Metals Hedged to CAD Index ETF (ZMT), 1:5
- BMO Equal Weight Global Gold Index ETF (ZGD),1:5
- BMO Equal Weight Oil & Gas Index ETF (ZEO), 1:5
- BMO Junior Gas Index ETF (ZJN), 1:4
- BMO Junior Gold Index ETF (ZJG), 1:6
- BMO Junior Oil Index ETF (ZJO), 1:5
Units of these ETFs will begin trading on a post-consolidated basis on Jan. 28.