The Toronto-based Federation of Mutual Fund Dealers (FMFD) has named former assistant executive director Matthew Latimer as its new executive director, the industry group announced Wednesday.
Sandra Kegie has moved from her role as the group’s executive director and is now a policy advisor and treasurer of the FMFD board, the federation says in a news release.
Also Wednesday, the FMFD announced its board of directors for 2019:
- John Adams, PFSL Investments Canada Ltd.;
- Karen Adams, FundServ;
- David Chapman, FundEX Investments Inc.
- Nelson Cheng, Sterling Mutuals Inc.;
- Aly Damji, Hub Financial and Hub Capital Inc.;
- Michael Kazmierowski, B2B Bank Dealer Services;
- Mark Kent, Portfolio Strategies Corp.;
- Susan Monk, Peak Financial Group; and
- Sandra Kegie, Kegie Consulting Corp.
Sonny Goldstein of Goldstein Financial Investments Inc. and Derek Altimas of PriceMetrix are leaving the FMFD board, the federation says.