Refine list by
- Provide information to your clients and make life easier for your their accountants
- April-Lynn Levitt, coach with the Personal Coach, delves into specifics on how to build and maintain the relationships that provide a powerful centre of influence network. She spoke to Fiona Collie, web reporter with Investment Executive.
- Special FeatureA web-exclusive series on building your business with centres of influence
- April-Lynn Levitt, coach with the Personal Coach, offers tips for expanding an advisor’s centre of influence network beyond accountants and lawyers. She spoke to Fiona Collie, web reporter with Investment Executive, at the TMX Broadcast Centre in Toronto.
- Stay in regular contact with COIs, and seek feedback after sending referrals
- Ensure your COIs understand what you offer clients, so you don’t get inappropriate referrals
- ArticleTo find the ideal COI for your practice, seek out professionals who specialize in your target market and look for personality traits similar to your own
- ArticleHow to get millennials out of GICs in onto the market
- ArticleLearn about various cultural traditions and build trust over time
- Maintaining genuine links with other professionals leads to sustainable networks