Refine list by
- The best source of information is people who have talked to advisors in your market
- Tim Banks, partner at Dentons LLP and an expert in privacy, data security and consumer protection law, explains how to get consent under Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) and how to work legally with your existing contact list.
- Special FeatureWhat advisors need to know about Canada’s anti-spam legislation
- Special FeatureJim Ruta, managing partner, LifeAssist Software, is back with pragmatic tips to help you take your insurance business to the next level
- ArticleBuild deeper relationships with simple, routine activities
- ArticleAdvisors need a brand that gives clients and prospects an understanding of their services
- ArticleLasting ways to connect with your centres of influence
- ArticleConsent obtained through these networks has its limits
- ArticleHow to remain compliant when networking and contacting referrals
- Tim Banks, partner at Dentons LLP and an expert in privacy, data security and consumer protection law, discusses Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL), and offers tips on what you can do to prepare for the July 1st deadline. He spoke to Patricia Chisholm, senior editor at Investment Executive.