Refine list by
- Four ways to ensure you don’t break the rules
- ArticleWhen your clients completely understand your services, your perceived value to them increases
- Disclosure has always been critical in building trust
- ArticleThree signs that they do — and what to do if they don’t
- ArticleTaking the lead in dealing with clients increases your credibility and client loyalty
- Timely contact is key to client retention — but how soon is “timely”?
- ArticleTo avoid being “pushy,” focus on the client’s agenda, not yours
- ArticleKnowing your client and planning your presentation leads to deeper conversations
- Email and social media help you contact a large audience. Make sure your messages are unique to each recipient.
- Once you have developing trust with prospects, you can take steps to make them clients — and advocates of your services