Refine list by
- Timely contact is key to client retention — but how soon is “timely”?
- ArticleTo avoid being “pushy,” focus on the client’s agenda, not yours
- ArticleKnowing your client and planning your presentation leads to deeper conversations
- Email and social media help you contact a large audience. Make sure your messages are unique to each recipient.
- Once you have developing trust with prospects, you can take steps to make them clients — and advocates of your services
- ArticleEngage your audience, capture information and demonstrate your skills
- Special FeatureMake your clients confident that you are the right advisor for them
- ArticleCommunicate your brand and demonstrate how you can help your clients
- Always exude confidence and demonstrate your knowledge
- Find out why they want to deviate from the plan