Invesco Canada Ltd. and RBC Global Asset Management (RBCGAM), both based in Toronto, have expanded their product lineups with currency-hedged and currency-neutral investment funds.
On Monday, Invesco announced the launch of a new CAD-hedged series for its global small- and mid-cap equity ETF, PowerShares FTSE RAFI Global Small-Mid Fundamental ETF.
The ETF aims to generate capital growth over the long-term by investing mainly in equities of small and medium-sized companies from developed markets globally.
The new series is now trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
Likewise, RBCGAM on Monday introduced six new mutual funds that, for the most part, are U.S. fixed income and currency neutral solutions.
The new funds are:
- RBC $U.S. Strategic Income Bond Fund
- RBC $U.S. Short-Term Corporate Bond Fund
- RBC Global Equity Focus Currency Neutral Fund
- RBC QUBE Low Volatility Global Equity Currency Neutral Fund
- RBC Global Bond & Currency Fund
- RBC O’Shaughnessy U.S. Value Fund (Unhedged)
Management fees for the new funds range from 0.85% to 1.75%.