Toronto-based Fidelity Investments Canada ULC has added to its suite of ETFs with the launch of 10 funds.
The majority of these products are factor ETFs, specifically focused on value and momentum investing. As such, the funds will either target stocks priced cheaply relative to their fundamentals or focus on stocks with positive returns and investor sentiment.
The new factor ETFs are as follows:
- Fidelity Canadian Value Index ETF
- Fidelity U.S. Value Index ETF
- Fidelity U.S. Value Currency Neutral Index ETF
- Fidelity International Value Index ETF
- Fidelity Canadian Momentum Index ETF
- Fidelity U.S. Momentum Index ETF
- Fidelity U.S. Currency Neutral Index ETF
- Fidelity International Momentum Index ETF
All funds have a management fee of between 0.35% and 0.45%.
Fidelity also announced the launch of the Fidelity Global Investment Grade Bond ETF and the Fidelity Global Investment Grade Bond ETF Fund. These products are managed by Fidelity fixed-income managers Jeff Moore and Michael Plage. The funds provide exposure to a global offering of mainly high-quality, investment grade fixed-income securities. The portfolio can also include up to 25% exposure to non-investment grade securities.
Management fees for the ETF and the F-class series of the ETF fund are 0.5%.