The Toronto-based Federation of Mutual Fund Dealers (FMFD) has announced its board of directors for 2016.
The board members are:
- John Adams, PFSL Investments Canada Ltd.;
- Patti Best, Mackenzie Investments;
- David Chapman, FundEX Investments Inc.;
- Nelson Cheng, Sterling Mutuals Inc.;
- Sonny Goldstein, Goldstein Financial Investments Inc.;
- Betty Jo Royce (Treasurer), Keybase Financial Group Inc.;
- Mark Kent, Portfolio Strategies Inc.;
- John Lutrin, HUB Financial & HUB Capital Inc.; and
- Robert Smuk, FundSERV.
The FMFD currently represents mutual fund dealer firms and affiliates with over $124 billion of assets under administration and more than 18,000 licensed advisors that provide financial services to over four million Canadians and their families.