Oakville, Ont.-based Canadian First Financial Group Inc. Thursday announced the addition of 13 Canadian First Financial Centres (CFF Centres) across the country.
The group partners with financial services professionals by promoting community based owner-managed CFF Centres. It’s affiliated mortgage companies at 31 retail banking locations employ over 550 mortgage agents.
“Mortgage professionals in Canada are excited to do more than mortgages and act as trusted financial advisors by assisting with additional banking and financial service needs through CFF Bank,” says Peter Vukanovich, president & CEO.
“Our suite of personal banking, deposit and mortgage products are empowering mortgage professionals across the country to start new conversations and create a solid foundation to build their business for today and tomorrow,” said Vukanovich.
The company welcomes the following CFF Centre owners:
- Mark Smith, Lekie Chand & Natalie Rivas – A Better Way, Surrey, B.C.
- Michael Lloyd – Canadian Mortgage Experts, Cloverdale, B.C.
- Megan Lemay & Daina Stringer – HT Mortgage Group, Grande Prairie, Alta.
- Jason Humeniuk, Gaby Olson & Shelley Rosner – Hilltop Financial, Langley, B.C.
- Eric Coching, John Gallo & Rob Smith – Coching Mortgage Corp, Victoria, B.C.
- Jim Black, Derek Loose, Chase Cooper, Shaun Serafini & Graham Reimer – Mortgage Excellence, Lethbridge, B.C.
- Laura Sawatzky – The Mortgage Group, Okotoks, Alta.
- Ken Lindsay – Mortgage Financial Corporation, Hamilton, Ont.
- Vince Tarantino – Tarantino Financial Group, Woodbridge, Ont.
- Sarah Makhomet – Mortgage Village, Mississauga, Ont.
- Daniel Natareno – 4D Financial, Oakville, Ont.
- Rick Morgan, Stefan Krepski & Po Krepski – Capital Mortgages Inc., Ottawa, Ont.
- Roy Singh & Christina Singh – Discount Mortgage Canada Inc., Kitchener, Ont.
Canadian First Financial says it plans to continue expanding locations in communities across the country in 2015.