2nd Annual ETF Summit 2019
Tuesday, October 1
Toronto Region Board of Trade,
77 Adelaide Street West, Toronto
For the first time in a decade, ETFs outsold mutual funds last year. New entrants come to market monthly. Regulators are prioritizing ETF regulation, particularly for active funds. To stay on top of the evolving ETF environment, attend the second-annual ETF Summit and receive a full day of educational insights, perspectives and analysis.
Attend this educational summit to obtain CE credits.
Who should attend?
Sophisticated advisors who:
- are looking to improve the ways they already use ETFs, or
- want to learn about innovative ways to integrate ETFs into their practice
- Dive into research in the ETF space, learn about portfolio construction, explore the use of ETFs for retirement, tackle effective advice giving to clients and hear about the OSC’s goals in examining the unit creation process for the ETF market
- Obtain an exclusive insight into the impact of political disruption on the economy in Canada and in the U.S.
- New this year: Our Interactive C-Suite Discussions: a unique opportunity to speak directly with ETF leaders
- Earn up to 6 CE credits from IIROC and FP Canada (pending approval)
Receive a full day of education and networking for $199 plus tax, including breakfast and lunch. Register now!
Are you an IIROC-licensed advisor? If so, 50 complimentary passes are now available for a limited time. To inquire please send an email to email@example.com.
Do you have any questions about the conference? Please email our conference editor Genevieve Boucaud at firstname.lastname@example.org.