In this webinar on Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 2:00 pm ET, Shawn Redford, Senior Director, Business Development, SSQ Insurance will interview Ellen Bessner, Babin Bessner Spry LLP, Partner on the following:
- Why are seniors such a hot topic for insurance (life and segregated funds), mutual fund, portfolio managers and IIROC advisors?
- How do advisors adjust their businesses to cater to this growing sector of the population to grow advisors’ businesses today and into the next generation?
- How can advisors protect their senior clients from fraudsters, especially those people who they have appointed as Power of Attorney?
- Why clients and their successors/POAs believe joint accounts are a good idea, but are they?
- Why are the regulators turning to advisors to protect seniors and how are advisors expected to fulfill this duty?
How does protecting senior clients actually help advisors protect themselves too?
Note: CE accreditation for this webinar is pending approval. CE accreditation is powered by CE Corner and the CE Corner team will be applying to FP Canada, The Institute and IIROC for continuing education credits.
If you watched the live webinar on Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 2:00 pm ET, you will receive an email notification when your CE certificate is ready in June.
If you have any questions, please contact continuing.education@Newcom.ca
This webinar by SSQ is an exclusive benefit for Investment Executive readers, organized by Newcom Media’s content services team