Refine list by
- Robert Armstrong, vice president, head of managed solutions, BMO Global Asset Management Inc., discusses three investment strategies for retired clients that provide a smoother return stream, low volatility and downside protection.
- Deciding where to live in retirement is a matter of identifying priorities
- You must have a complete picture of your client’s personal situation
- While a smartphone can help make it easier to spend money, it can also help clients track spending if they use a budgeting app
- ArticleAdvisors are key to putting anxious investors back on track
- Special FeatureThis Partner Report from Natixis Global Asset Management shares key insights from its 2016 Global Survey of Individual Investors to help advisors better understand and address their clients’ needs.
- ArticleAsk your clients how they would survive a sudden loss of income
- Meet with both spouses first, and remain objective
- Some expenses go down; some go up
- Most Canadians think government programs will cover LTC