Refine list by
- U.S. expatriation is on the rise, but remains a complex and difficult process. Terry Ritchie, director of cross-border wealth services with Cardinal Point Wealth Management in Toronto, discusses the ins and outs of relinquishing U.S. citizenship.
- ArticleOnce an estate plan is finalized, it’s critical to ensure the right person – or team of people – is appointed to execute it, especially when family tension exists
- Tom Junkin, senior vice president, personal trust services, Fiduciary Trust Company of Canada discusses the top three issues advisors need to raise when planning for clients with blended families.
- When working with blended families, advisors have the difficult task of helping clients ensure their estate plan accounts for their children, stepchildren and spouse — as fairly as possible
- ArticleWhen clients settle down with new partners, advisors should help them make the appropriate adjustments to their estate plan
- Special FeatureA web-exclusive series on estate planning for clients with blended families and other complex circumstances
- Terry Ritchie, director of Cross-Border Wealth Services with Cardinal Point Wealth Management, explains why it's important for snowbirds to keep count of their days in the U.S., particularly now that Canada and the U.S. are sharing more travel information on each other's citizens.
- Special FeatureThe global hunt for taxes and much more from the Mid-October 2014 issue of Investment Executive
- This webinar has been postponed. Stay tuned for a new date and time.
- Asking questions now could prevent big problems down the road