The Federation of Mutual Fund Dealers (FMFD) has announced its board of directors for 2020.
Next year’s board members are:
- David Chapman, FundEX Investments Inc.;
- Nelson Cheng, Sterling Mutuals Inc.;
- Aly Damji, HUB Financial & HUB Capital Inc.;
- Michael Kazmierowski, B2B Bank Dealer Services;
- Sandra Kegie, Kegie Consulting Corp.;
- Mark Kent, Portfolio Strategies Corporation;
- Blair Munn, International Financial Data Services;
- Marinela Mariscal, Aviso Wealth; and
- Susan Monk, PEAK Financial Group.
In a release, the FMFD thanked outgoing board members John Adams of PFSL Investments Canada Ltd. and Karen Adams of FundServ “for their commitment to the federation.”