Canada’s alternative investment association has unveiled its executive committee for the next two years.
Belle Kaura, vice-president, legal, and chief compliance officer at Third Eye Capital, will stay on for another two-year term as chair of the Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA) in Canada, the organization said Monday in a release.
Rob Lemon, executive director of the prime services group at CIBC Capital Markets, is the new deputy chair.
Derek Hatoum, a partner in PwC’s audit and assurance group, is staying on as AIMA treasurer, and Stikeman Elliott partner Darin Renton will be general counsel for another two-year term.
The other members of AIMA’s executive committee are:
• Stéphane Amara, director, institutional business development and client relations,
Canada, Allianz Global Investors
• Peter Boffo, managing director, prime brokerage, TD Securities Inc.
• Daniel Dorenbush, managing director, head of Canadian prime services, Scotiabank
Global Banking and Markets
• Chris Farkas, partner, national asset management leader, management consulting,
• Kimberley Jansen, managing director, global equity finance and prime brokerage,
BMO Capital Markets
• Elissa Johnson, vice-president, international fund services, State Street
• Wendy Kang, vice-president, Citco (Canada) Inc.
• Jeff Ray, vice-president, product development, Mackenzie Investments
• Raj Tandon, founding partner, Algonquin Capital
• Liam O’Sullivan, principal, head of client portfolio management, RP Investment
• Claire Van Wyk-Allan, director, head of canada, AIMA