This interactive discussion that aired live on Wednesday, November 3 at 1:30 pm ET, will help you understand, identify and manage ESG risk in your clients’ investment portfolios by answering the following questions:
- How do ESG-integrated portfolios perform compared to non-ESG-integrated portfolios?
- What impact have E, S and G scores had on financial valuations? Is it just a ‘G’ thing?
- What is the financial impact of climate change and diversity on financial performance? Is it just a hypothetical risk?
- How have ESG key issues, such as carbon footprint, health and safety or corporate governance affected performance?
- What are the emerging ESG risks and opportunities to watch for in 2022 and beyond?
All these questions and more will be answered by event speakers J.P. Morgan’s Jack Manley, Vice President and Canada Life’s Ian Filderman Vice President, Product Development, Wealth Solutions.
Jack Manley is a Global Market Strategist on the J.P. Morgan Asset Management’s Global Market Insights Strategy Team and is responsible for delivering timely market and economic commentary to clients across the country and has appeared on both Bloomberg TV and CNBC.
Ian Filderman is a global financial services executive with a track record of excellence and innovation in building, positioning, growing and improving businesses within the wealth and asset management industry. Ian has helped firms strategically build and reorient their market facing offerings, globalize their business and improve their execution, oversight and messaging so that they can provide a compelling, client driven suite of offerings and solutions to the market.
Need CE credits?
CE accreditation is powered by CE Corner. The CE Corner team will be applying to FP Canada, IIROC, The Institute, ICM and ICS for continuing education credits.
If you attended the live webinar, you will receive an email notification when your CE certificate is ready, which can take up to 4-6 weeks after attending the live webinar.
If you missed the live webinar, the recording is available on CE Corner. You will need to sign in or register to take this course.
Canada Life and design are trademarks of The Canada Life Assurance Company.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is the brand for the asset management business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates worldwide. J.P. Morgan Asset Management is not affiliated with Canada Life.