A recent Global Risk Institute survey revealed that 19% of financial service institutions in Canada have begun to investigate the use of artificial intelligence (AI) for enterprise risk management, although very few (2%) have started to use it.
Join us to gain an understanding of where model risk functions are heading based on a recent global survey. Hear from leading practitioners and vendors on best practices in model risk and interact with these practitioners through a panel discussion on the use of AI in model risk.
Moderator – Craig Davis, Partner, Risk Advisory, KPMG
- Manuel Morales – Chief AI Scientist at National Bank of Canada, Professor at University of Montreal
- Carl Barrelet – Senior Manager, KPMG
- Paul Finlay, Machine Learning Lead, Xanadu.ai
- Dina Duhon, Director, Credit Risk Modeling – Decision Science, BMO Financial Group
- KPMG – AI in Control – Carl Barrelet will present on what are the essential elements of a governance framework for the use and validation of AI models.
- Cluster Seven
- KPMG – Global Model Risk survey results – Mike McCausland will provide an overview of the key results from a recent global survey on Model Risk practices.
Date: Thursday November 27, 2019Time: 8-10:30am
Location: 333 Bay Street, 46th Floor
Kindly sponsored by KPMG