The final stages of the Client Relationship Model, Phase 2, are now underway, and investment firms and their advisors still have many questions about this fundamental regulatory shift. At the same time, securities regulators show no signs of slowing down: they are moving forward with more significant changes that will alter your client relationships. Get practical, hands on advice about CRM2’s final rules, and find out how CRM2 will fit with what’s coming next — from banning embedded fees to a new “best interests” standard.
- Darrell Campfield, Vice President, Strategic Solutions, Broadridge Financial Solutions
- David Mastroberardino, Product Director, Croesus
- Naomi Solomon, Managing Director, the Investment Industry Association of Canada (IIAC)
- Keith McLean, President & Chief Investment Officer, Sphere ETFs
MODERATOR: Susan Silma, Co-Founder, CRM2 Navigator
Registration is now closed!
The CRM2 Breakfast Seminar has an online event portal, powered by Commersphere.
Access this portal to learn more about this event and to register.
- Network with panelists and other attendees from the financial industry
- Visit exhibitors’ virtual booths to easily access relevant resources
- And, if you have questions about CRM2, use contact tools to submit questions to the panel for the Q&A portion of the seminar.
Click on the link below to register for the CRM2 Breakfast Seminar. If you are returning to Commersphere, please “sign in.” If you are new to Commersphere, please click “sign up” to complete your profile. After completing your profile, you will be redirected to PayPal for payment.
This event will be eligible for 01 CE credit from The Institute (accreditation pending).
- Sphere Investments