The Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) announced the members of the Investment Funds Product Advisory Committee (IFPAC) for the 2015-2017 term on Monday.
The IFPAC advises OSC staff on product developments and innovations in the investment funds industry, the impact of these developments and emerging issues. The committeed members serve two-year terms and meet four or more times a year.
The committee members are:
- Ghassan (Jason) Agaby, Dynamic Funds;
- Bill Bamber, CIBC World Markets Inc.;
- Tom Bradley, Steadyhand Investment Funds Inc.;
- Pat Chiefalo, BlackRock, iShares Canada;
- Barry Gordon, First Asset Capital Corp.;
- Jonathan Hartman, RBC Global Asset Management Inc.;
- Vishal Hingorani, TD Securities Inc.;
- Marian Passmore, Canadian Foundation for Advancement of Investor Rights (FAIR Canada);
- Michael Schnitman, Mackenzie Investments;
- Oricia Smith, Invesco Canada Ltd.;
- Atul Tiwari, Vanguard Investments Canada Inc.; and
- John Wilson, Fidelity Investments Canada, ULC
The appointments are effective immediately.