Women in the Financial Industry
Tuesday, November 10, 2020
The Fairmont Waterfront,
900 Canada Place Way, Vancouver
Up close and interpersonal: Connecting with others and leading with authenticity
Every day is defined by relationships – whether it’s with co-workers, clients, stakeholders, friends or family. Authenticity benefits not only individuals, but organizations as well. How can women in the financial industry meet the expectations of others while staying true to themselves? How can they navigate conflicting feedback, disagreements and being pulled in many directions? And how does gender, combined with other dimensions like race or age, come into the equation? At the Women in the Financial Industry conference, expert speakers and women from the industry will speak to how they’ve found success in their careers without compromising their values or authenticity.
Women in the Financial Industry will cost $249 plus tax to attend.
For Agenda information: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Registration information: email@example.com
For Sales information: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Women in the Financial Industry event conference - Vancouver will take place on Tuesday, November 10, 2020, and rest assured, we are in the full swing of planning while ensuring the safety and security of our attendees, speakers and staff.
We are monitoring the information as it becomes available and we will make any additional adjustments as needed to make sure the well-being of everyone involved in the Summit is our top priority.
Please visit this page for updates. We look forward to seeing you in November!
How we are keeping you safe in the age of Covid-19
- We will be working closely with our venue to ensure they have implemented an enhanced cleaning regimen including the disinfecting of frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Extra hand sanitizing stations will be available.
- We will adopt a distanced seating set up.
- All meals will be served directly to attendees or will be prepackaged to ensure food safety (no buffets).
- We are encouraging attendees to use alternative ways to greet others, while discouraging actions like hugging, handshaking, etc.
As we learn more about Covid-19 and its potential impact across the globe, we will update this list and share best practices with you to ensure your safety is our top priority.