Refine list by
- The technology has the potential to significantly reduce policy management expenses and speed up claims settlement
- Smart beta products may not be able to command a meaningful premium over “vanilla” index products
- The rate is expected to continue declining in the months ahead
- Benjamin Tal, deputy chief economist at CIBC World Markets Inc., explains why the Canadian economy overall may benefit from redrafting the North American Free Trade Agreement.
- The return of more aggressive transactions increases risk to investors
- Asset disposals are likely to slow over the next 12 to 18 months
- David Tulk, institutional portfolio manager, Fidelity Investments Canada ULC, discusses the recent Bank of Canada rate hike, the likelihood of a further increase this year, and signs of slowing economic growth.
- Interest rate hike will benefit RBC by as much as $300 million over five years: CEO
- The industry is facing intensifying competition, longer-term performance pressures and regulatory developments
- Life insurers’ earnings are strong due to a variety of factors, including solid underwriting fundamentals and increased sales