Refine list by
- ArticleQuebec regulator signs partnership with R3
- The transition to a shorter settlement cycle is consistent with the U.S.
- Review of compensation-related conflicts reveals that disclosure alone is not sufficient
- The legislation would weaken reforms put in place by the Dodd-Frank Act in response to the financial crisis
- The product drew the most complaints and accounted for the majority of redress paid to consumers in the second half of 2016, the FCA reports
- Regulatory deadlines and updates for financial professionals. New this update: Competition Bureau eyes fintech and much more.
- The proposal of an explicit ban on binary options doesn’t imply that current offerings of binary options in Canada are legal, the CSA states
- The tipster informed the regulator of securities violations and helped the SEC in its subsequent investigation
- Proposed legislation would deliver a body blow to 2010 Dodd-Frank law
- The Canadian Public Accountability Board has expressed concern regarding denied access to inspect audit work performed in a foreign jurisdiction