Refine list by
- The robo-advisor firm also intends to launch in B.C. in early 2016 and to expand into the rest of the country by the end of next year
- The agreement is designed to further development of securities markets in Canada and Taiwan
- The Toronto-based firm is the third mutual fund company to announce that it will be getting into ETFs within the past week
- Rino D’Onofrio of RBC Insurance was elected vice chairman and Anthony Garcia of Foresters was appointed to a three-year term on the board
- MaRS Discover District’s fintech cluster will house the Toronto location of Manulife’s Lab of Forward Thinking
- ArticleThe deal for the Quebec-firm is expected to close in January.
- Deputy Governor Agathe Côté to retire in January
- The transaction will add $840 million in AUA and a network of licensed advisors across southern Ontario
- The business will be integrated into Piper Jaffray’s equities and investment banking group but continue to operate under the Simmons brand
- FFCM will bring its expertise and platform to Canada while the firm will also provide AGF greater distribution capabilities in the U.S.