Refine list by
- A layered approach can help ensure that if one line of defense fails, another will provide protection
- Special FeatureA massive wave of technological change is redefining the way financial advisors do business
- George Hartman, CEO of Market Logics Inc., talks about the ways new technology will profoundly change the business model of financial advisors. Part three of a three-par series, “The technology tsunami: How to ride the tide.”
- In part two of a three-part series, “The technology tsunami: How to ride the tide,” George Hartman, CEO of Market Logics Inc., explains how the coming shift in technology will affect the way advisors attract prospects and onboard new clients.
- In part one of a three-part series, “The technology tsunami: How to ride the tide,” George Hartman, CEO of Market Logics Inc., explains how technology will transform every part of a financial advisor’s business, and urges advisors to upgrade technical knowledge now to ensure continuing success.
- Avoid these common self-destructive thought patterns
- Resolving disputes positively can improve self-respect among staff
- Set boundaries and ensure business-related information is secure
- ArticleIt’s tempting to check in with the office, but hitting the hit the pause button pays dividends in the long run
- Make sure to focus on the business’s strategy while delegating the day-to-day business to your successor and staff for the succession process to work properly