Refine list by
- Special FeatureTips on steering your business and clients clear of tax troubles.
- Families that gather to discuss estate goals increase the likelihood of a successful wealth transfer
- Special FeatureA four-part video series highlighting the best practices advisors need to know
- Students can take advantage of tuition tax credits to reduce their tax burden
- College or university students who pay at least 75% of their schooling costs feel more confident in financial decision-making and budgeting
- Naming a second spouse or a grandchild as the direct beneficiary of an account could lead to various unintended consequences
- Most advisors offer financial planning, but only about half of clients have a plan
- Special FeatureIn this Partner Report from Natixis Global Asset Management, explore insights that can help reframe how advisors view risk.
- Don’t be passive about discussing the benefits of active investing
- Discussing these issues can save your clients trouble in the long run