Refine list by
- Questions to discuss with clients this December
- Here are some tips you could share with your clients if they need to make changes to their tax returns or file an objection
- Greg Newman, senior wealth advisor, director and portfolio manager at Newman Group, Scotia Wealth Management, explains two wealth preservation strategies that are key to successful holistic financial planning for affluent clients.
- ArticleThe relentless flow of economic and market news makes it crucial for advisors to rise above the “noise” when managing their clients’ portfolios.
- Greg Newman, senior wealth advisor, director and portfolio manager at Newman Group, Scotia Wealth Management, explains that although rate of return is important, advisors must remind clients that a comprehensive financial plan is the key strategy for building long-term wealth.
- Jamie Golombek, managing director of tax and estate planning with CIBC Financial Planning & Advice, discusses how proposed changes to the U.S. estate tax could affect high net-worth Canadians.
- Special FeatureHelp clients overcome the fear of running out of money
- Jamie Golombek, managing director of tax and estate planning with CIBC Financial Planning & Advice, helps advisors get ready for yearend tax planning.
- Special FeaturePlaying by the new rules
- With low interest rates and high equities valuations posing risks for investors, advisors can help clients find ways of adding some predictability to their portfolios