Croesus has been providing wealth management solutions since 1987. Currently, more than 10,000 investment professionals use its solutions to manage $900 billion in assets. Croesus offers an evolving platform that delivers portfolio management and business intelligence solutions as well as integration tools.
- Big data, digital transformation, and business intelligence are all phrases that have become increasingly popular over the last few years. Financial institutions have embraced this new trend and have adapted business models to integrate data analytics into daily operations.
- The Importance of Portfolio Management and Analytics in Adapting to a Changing Regulatory Environment
- Taking on the “robo-advisors” won’t be easy. That’s why providing “product pitchers,” “assets allocators,” “model matchers” and “stock pickers” with the right tools is so important.
- Finding and servicing clients is harder than ever. Investors have increasing ways to invest, places to go to for help, as well as products and services to choose from.
- The advisor business is changing, and four trends will create a new advice model that will force advisors to focus on building a business, instead of a traditional practice.
- To remain competitive, financial institutions must create a client and advisor experience that is unique, scalable and that can adapt and quickly integrate the most current technology
What is Brand Knowledge ?
Through Brand Knowledge, Investment Executive would like to offer its readers the latest advice from businesses wishing to share their industry expertise.
Content is produced by the Custom Content team in collaboration with the company. Investment Executive journalists are not involved in writing these articles. For more information, contact email@example.com.